Space is limited
How to Register
Photographers of all experience levels are welcome to take advantage of this unique photographic opportunity. (Minimum age is 18.)
1. Download and complete a Registration Form.
2. Include the non-refundable $20 processing fee and $500 deposit.
3. Read refund policy and all Tuition, Fees, and Policies information
4. Mail registration form with credit card information or check to
Laura Paige Kyber
Art of Photographing Dance
Jacob's Pillow Dance
358 George Carter Road
Becket, Massachusetts 01223
Or fax registration form with credit card information to 413.243.4744, attention Laura Paige Kyber, firstname.lastname@example.org. For your security, please do not email credit card information.
5. Final balance due one month prior to start of program
Contact Laura Paige Kyber, 413.243.9919 x111, email@example.com.
We're sorry, but at this time there are no scholarships available for this workshop.
Programs and faculty are subject to change.
Jacob's Pillow accepts participants regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, gender identification, or sexual orientation, and is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
Photographs by Workshop Director Rose Eichenbaum
The Art of Photographing Dance at Jacob's Pillow
For aspiring professional and advanced amateur photographers
Director Rose Eichenbaum
6 days, 5 nights
August 19-24, 2014